International Analytical Review
“ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures”
Who are we?
“ALITinform” is a periodical that covers different aspects in production and applications of cement, concrete, and dry building mixtures. The journal is full-colour, bilingual, its pages contain publications from leading Russian and International scientists, technologists and leading professionals, news from the stock markets, research laboratories, latest elaborations by producers and suppliers of modern building materials and equipment.
Materials are published in Russian and English languages, which allows to significantly expand the readership and attract attention to the industry not only Russian specialists, but also their foreign colleagues. The desire to make the results of the research available to the interested reader is due to the presentation of materials not only in the form of a printed edition, but also in the form of summaries on the magazine's website.
Our readers are managers and technical specialists of enterprises producing cement, concrete, dry building mixtures; researchers and teachers of universities; suppliers of equipment, tools, raw materials and components.
The issue is included in the list of the leading reviewed scientific journals approved by State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles for publication of the main results of doctoral and candidates’ theses.
10 years on the market
For almost 10 years of its existence, the journal has won recognition among the experts and decision makers of the industry as leading professional periodical thoroughly covering building materials from the scientific and practical point of view.
|Name||Name||Academic degree, academic rank, position||Contacts|
|Yearly subscription||6000 rub||4800 rub||8400 rub|
|First half of the year||4750 rub||3800 rub||6650 rub|
|Second half of the year||4750 rub||3800 rub||6650 rub|
|Number 1||2200 rub||1800 rub||3080 rub|
|Name||Academic degree, academic rank, position||Contacts|
|Chief Editor Eduard Bolshakov||Cand. Eng. Sc.; President, ALIT Group; Chairman of the Committee of Cement, Concrete and Dry Mixtures of Russian Union of Builders, St. Petersburg, Russiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Johann Plank||Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Construction Chemistry Department, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germanyemail@example.com|
|Sui Tongbo||Dr. Eng. Sc., Professor; General Director of Sinoma Institute; Vice President of China Sinoma International Engineering, Beijing, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org||Viktor Gusarov||Corresponding Member of RAACS, Dr. Chem. Sc., Head of the Physical Chemistry Department at the St. Petersburg State University of Technology, Head of the New Inorganic Materials Laboratory at the Ioffe Physical Technical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russiaemail@example.com|
|Yury Pukharenko||Corresponding Member of RAACS, Dr. Eng. Sc., Professor, Head of the Department of Building Materials and Metrology at the St. Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, St. Petersburg, Russiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Viktor Klassen||Dr. Eng. Sc., Professor, Department of Cement and Composite Materials Technology, Belgorod State University of Technology named after V.G. Shukhov; Distinguished Worker of Higher and Professional Education of Russia, Merited High School Worker of Russia, Belgorod, Russiaemail@example.com|
|Nikolay Vatin||Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Engineering and Construction Institute of the St. Petersburg Statement Polytechnical University, St. Petersburg, Russiafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Yekaterina Potapova||Dr. Eng. Sc., Professor, Chair of Chemical Technology of Composites and Binders, D. Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia, Moscow, Russiaemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Anatoly Vovk||Dr. Eng. Sc., Director of STC “Poliplast” Group, Moscow, Russiaemail@example.com|
|Sergey Petrunin||Candidate of Technical Sciences, Project Manager, UMATEX Group, ROSATOM Corporation, Russia, Moscowfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Requirements for publishing
- Information about the author(s) in Russian and English: full name, first name and patronymic of the author(s), information about the author(s): academic title, academic degree, position, place of work/study, city, country;
- the surname of the key author(s) should be preceded by the surname of the author or co-authors whose photo will be published with an asterisk (*);
- article titles in Russian and English;
- Tannotation in Russian and English;
- keywords (3-5) in Russian and English;
- UDC codes;
- the text of the article which should contain the introduction, the main part and the conclusion/conclusion;
- list of literature.
Procedure of manuscript review by the Editorial Board of the International Analytical Review “ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures”
- All the manuscripts, which are received by the editorial office of International Analytical Review “ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures” and conform to its subject, will be reviewed.
- The Chief Editor will see the manuscript, determine whether the article conforms to the subject of the magazine and the format requirements, and decide which reviewer it will be sent to.
- Reviewers are leading experts in technical, chemical, and economic sciences. They can be members of the Editorial Board or employees of universities or producing companies with a PhD, whose field of research interest shall be as close as possible to the subject of the article. Authors or co-authors of the reviewed article may not be reviewers.
- The review time shall be determined by the editorial office of the magazine in each individual case so that the article can be published as soon as possible.
- The reviewing process shall be confidential. The auditor of the article will be allowed to see the text of the review.
- Requirements to the content of reviews
A review shall contain a qualified analysis of the article, an objective argumented evaluation in the reviewer’s own form or in the form proposed by the editorial office, and a reasoned conclusion.
— the article may/may not be accepted for publication;
— the article requires modification by the author and another review;
— the article shall be sent to another expert for reviewing.
- In the event of a negative conclusion of the reviewer, for the avoidance of a biased opinion, the article may be sent for another review to a different reviewer. If the opinions of the two reviewers are not the same, the Editorial Board will accept the article. Articles that have not been recommended for publication by the Editorial Board will not be accepted for second consideration.
- The Chief Editor will make a decision to publish or reject the article based on the opinion of the reviewer (or a collective decision of the Editorial Board).
- After a decision is made that the article will be allowed for publication, the publishing editor shall notify the author and state the publication time as he/she accepts the article for processing. The review will be sent to the author via e-mail, fax or mail.
- The original reviews shall be kept at the editorial office of the International Analytical Review ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures for five years after the publication date; on request of members of the Expert Panel of the Higher Attestation Commission of Russia, copies of the reviews will be provided via e-mail.
Form of reviews of scientific articles that are received the Editorial Office of the International Analytical Review “ALITinform: Cement. Concrete. Dry Mixtures”
The reviewer shall provide a brief analysis of the reviewed article and evaluate it using the criteria of content and form; namely, the reviewer shall evaluate the size of the article, check the abstract and the selection of key words in the Russian and English languages, the correctness of references and the presence of a list of reference, and find if the subject of the article is relevant to the profile of the magazine.
In the conclusion, the reviewer shall evaluate the significance, novelty, and scientific value of the article and make a conclusion on whether it may be published in a certain scientific magazine or should be modified in accordance with the remarks.
The reviewer must have an academic degree in a field according to the subject of the article.
It is recommended to write reviews in the following order of items:
Article: (Title of the article)
Authors: (Names of the authors)
Conformity of the article to the subject of the scientific magazine
• the article conforms to the subject of the scientific magazine (yes/no);
• if not, what alternative scientific magazine can be suggested to the authors for consideration?
Originality and significance of the results of the article (yes/no/other evaluation):
• the results are original;
• the results have scientific significance;
• the results have practical significance.
Quality of presentation of the article (yes/no/other evaluation):
• is the abstract informative enough;
• clarity of the presentation of the article;
• should the article be shortened;
• is the objective of the article stated clearly;
• is the place of the article in the circle of other papers determined adequately;
• can the mathematics be made less detailed;
• are the list of references and quotes complete;
• are all the figures and tables relevant;
• are there any mistakes or technical errors;
• are the mathematical and experimental results presented accurately;
• are the results and conclusions or article reasoned enough.
• the article may be accepted for publication without modification;
• the article requires modification and another review;
• the article may not be accepted for publication;
• the article requires a review by another expert.
Date Signature Full name of the reviewer (academic degree, academic title, position, job)
The optimum size of a review is 3,500 to 4,000 characters (with spaces), which is equivalent to 1.5-2 pages in Word editor in Times New Roman 12 font.